Friday, November 18, 2011

November 17, 2011

Hey Everyone!!
 
        Im sorry you didnt get an email from me last week, all the computers were taken in that half hour i have on the computer, but i hope you got my letter! The MTC has been going great! We probably study like 10 hours a day, so it has been really busy, but really fun! The coolest thing happened to me last week! I was waiting for my laundry in the laundry room and while i was waiting i decided to write a letter to Joey (my old boss). In the letter i asked if he was still taking the missionary discussions and stuff. After i sealed up the letter i said a little prayer that Joey would know that i love him and that he would want to accept the church. Seriously 30 seconds after i said that prayer, an Elder that I knew in High School named  Elder Mason Snow came up to me and we started talking. I knew that Mason lived next to Joey and i knew that they knew eachother, so i asked him how Joey was doing. Mason told me that he got a letter from his mom the day before saying that Joey accepted the missionaries invitation to be baptized!!! His baptism date is going to be at the end of the month i think, HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?! I know that this wasn't just a coincidence. That has probably been the coolest thing thats happened to me so far. I saw Kody the day he got here, he says to tell you guys hi from him, his parents sent me a letter with some money in it! But anyways, i hope everyone is doing well back home! And tell grandpa that im glad his surgery went well, i hope he is doing better. I love you guys! Keep in touch! And my companion Elder Larson says for you guys to send me some pictures of all of you because he doesn't know what you look like, anyways, see you later! Nos vemos!!
                                                                                                                                        Elder Snow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment