Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011

Hey Everyone!!
 
           Mom, thank you so much for that thanksgiving package you sent me, the elders from my district think your like the coolest mom ever! And they are right!! My companion believes me that i have a family now that he has seen the pictures you sent me, i was so happy to get those. The MTC is going great!! At first i thought that being in the MTC during the holidays would be kinda depressing, but not anymore!! On tuesday night we had a devotional where Elder D. Todd Christofferson came and spoke to us! i was on the 3rd row! I was so close i could see the spit fly out of his mouth as he talked! IT WAS AWESOME!! And today for our morning devotional we had Elder Russell M. Nelson speak to us, it was so cool!! And yes, i have been seeing Elder Anderson (kody) alot lately, me and him get to talk like every sunday. Elder Harward (dustin) is in the field now, me and him got to see eachother like every day in the lunch room. He told me the day before he left that his foot felt alot better so i hope he is still doing good. And mom im so happy you are going to Joeys Baptism!! When you see him, make sure to tell him that i love him. So spanish has been coming along pretty well. Its still really hard, but nothing i cant handle. I can understand most of what people say to me in spanish, but speaking it is still pretty hard. I cant wait to be able to get out in the field and start to teach, im pumped!! Well when you go to dinner at grandma and grandpas house tonight for thanksgiving. make sure to tell them i say hi and that i love them all! I will Talk to you soon! Adios!
                                 Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment