Monday, September 23, 2013

Jonny - going to Los Tuxtlas, Catemaco in the Mirador Branch to train a new zone leader

     
     I´ve got some pretty crazy news, i just got a call from the mission president about an hour ago telling me that I´ve got transfers, right now in the mission we have 9 zones, Mocambo, Reforma, Villa Rica, Veracruz Mexico, Orizaba, Cordoba, Tierra Blanca, Tuxtepec, and Los Tuxtlas (it's pretty much a zone for every stake) but now we are getting so many new missionaries that it's hard to contain over 220 missionaries in just 9 zones, so they are as of this week splitting the zone of Los Tuxtlas, and they are sending me down there to be the new Zone leader with a brand new zone leader named Elder Conklin to train him.
     Im pretty excited :) honestly I didnt really want to leave, I wanted to end my mission here, but Los Tuxtlas was really fun when I was there before (in Catemaco) its so green there, it's like the jungle zone, so I'm happy to be going back, my new branch I'm going to be at is called Mirador.
     Well I dont have that much time to write this week, its a 3 and a half hour bus ride from here andI've  gotta start packing, I leave tomorrow morning early, but just so you know we are all ok down here, the hurricanes didn't even touch us, it just rained alot haha


      Elder Snow


(oh . . . I hope you like the picture, Elder Smith talked me into doing it high school musical style haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment