Monday, September 9, 2013

When she was getting out of the water, there is no better feeling than that

Hey mom,
     Hey sorry I didn't write you last week, don't call the offices haha I'm fine I promise :) Last week for us went well, we all had interviews with President Treviño, he told me that its for sure, I will be coming home on October 31, 2013, just in time to go trick or treating ;)  

     We had a great week, super busy, but a very good week, Sister Alejandra Ramos Perez is the newest member of the church here in Magisterio. her baptism was awesome. Working with her and her husband has been really fun, her husband Urbano still has to stop smoking 100% before his baptism, so we are still working with him on that. Getting those two married was hard, it's easy to get someone married here if you have their birth certificate, but if you don't have it its really hard to get it to register them again because the way they have things here in Mexico, but we got it!! I don't think I have ever worked so hard to get somebody baptized before, it took us almost a month and a half, but when it was all finished and when she was getting out of the water, there is no better feeling than that. 
     

    I hope you can congratulate Stefie for me, my goal was to get back and get married before her, but I guess I just lost the race (don't tell her I said that) Tell her I love her and congrats!




   Sorry I didn't write you this week, I wrote Chase a letter last week, but here are some pictures from last week

Last week we helped a couple get married so that our investigator Alejandra could get baptized, it took a while to get all the paper work done and everything because her husband didn't have his birth certificate, but after we registered him again they got married.



 Last week we helped a couple get married so that our investigator Alejandra could get baptized, it took a while to get all the paper work done and everything because her husband didn't have his birth certificate, but after we registered him again they got married.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment