Monday, October 8, 2012

HEY EVERYBODY!!!
     Ok, i am not sure why you didnt get my email last week, because i promise i sent one haha SORRY MOM! last week at about 11 on monday i was writing an email to you all with pictures and everything, and then when i sent it, i realized that i had a new message that was sent from dad, so i responded to his email and thats when i said - Yep, he´s a greeny - sorry that you didnt get my email, i will try to do better at emailing haha and mom, please dont call the mission offices and ask them to let me have more time to write, i promise i will do my best to write to you haha i just dont have any control over if the email gets to you or not (remember im in Mexico?) haha! i tried to forward the message of last week to you all again, hopefully you get it!
      Well this week here was a little stressful, but it was a good week, General Conference was a BLAST!!! i got to see the Priesthood Session in english!! the rest was in spanish but it was alright. We had quite a few investigators that went with us to see the Conference, i know that they felt the spirit, and we are praying that they will take the next step and get baptized! Its been pretty hard here the past 4 or 5 weeks, we´ve been working as hard as we can to find new people to teach, but we haven't had very much luck. I´ve definitely felt that these past 4 weeks have been the hardest on my mission, but i feel closer to my Heavenly Father now, than i have i think in my whole life. Its amazing what trials do for us. ok, voy a escribir las respuestas a las preguntas que mama me dijo, para que ella no me regañe jaja
       1. we have an hour to write every week, but i spend half the time writing my weekly letter to the mission president and about 15 minutes waiting for my pictures to load on these computers we are using (DO NOT ask the mission president to let me have more time to write, i like staying on his good side haha)
       2. Conference was great!! i totally loved it
       3. I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER PACKAGE!!! thanks :) the only thing i can think of is more of those neon balloons (the youth from Catemaco thought those were the COOLEST things ever) i will let you know if i need anything else
       4. i only told my companion that it was my birthday, i didnt tell anyone else because if a missionary tells one sister from the ward that its his birthday, the word gets out and before you know it everyone and their dog tries to throw us a party. . . so i just had a normal day :) at night me and my companion went back to the house, ate a pizza, and drank like 3 or 4 gallons of soda, the best birthday EVER!!
       5. yes mom i will write you a letter :)
     Well i better go now, but i´ve got a few things to say to chase first,      I hope you heard the prophet on saturday, i love you bro, but i dont want to see you when i get home :) Im praying that you go to Mexico haha
      Love, Élder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment