Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

  Hey everyone! i sent out a ton of pictures today so i dont have a lot of time to write, but i want you to know that this week has been by far the most spiritual week of my mission. On saturday at about 12 in the afternoon, Nery and Vincent were married for time and all eternity in the Veracruz Temple. It was incredible to see them again! In the Temple, Elder Meraz and I got to be their witnesses, and seeing them with their little girl all in white, was by far the best, happiest, most spiritual part not only of my mission, but of my whole life. Im so grateful and humbled to have seen their conversion, i dont know why the Lord has blessed me so much. Yesterday, we also had the baptism service of Sister Luisa, shes way excited to be a member of this church. Ok well i gotta go, i hope you all like the pictures, i love you,
                                          Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment