Monday, February 18, 2013

Hey everyone hows it going!!
     So i´ve got some crazy news . . . The mission president called me yesterday, we´ve got transfers. Tomorrow morning early i will be headed to the port of Veracruz to serve as a district leader in a ward called Piedras Negras on the outskirts of the City. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!!!! i know i´ve had like 4 months here, but its gone by so fast, i feel like i got here yesterday. My new companions name is Elder Chamberlin, he will be my first american companion in the mission field, he´s been trained but he´s still pretty new, ive gotta help him learn spanish.
     Well this week something devastating happened . . . my amazing camera that i have had my whole mission has some problems :( i dont know what is wrong with it, it turns on and everything but the image isn't passing from the lense to the screen where i can see the picture, so every picture i take just shows up black. it stopped working two days ago, so i´ve had to take pictures on my companions camera.   sorry mom   i know it was your camera, i havent dropped it or anything, but it has been in my backpack every single day since i left, so it got banged around a bit, sorry. There are a lot of places to buy a new camera where i will be going in the city of Veracruz. Do you think you could send me some money to buy a new one? i will get a cheap one i promise haha sorry
      Well i gotta go, i will write you next week!

       oh mom, i did get the belt and flashlight, thanks :) i think that other package might be in Veracruz at the offices, i will check if it's there this week, thanks
    

No comments:

Post a Comment