Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dec 8,2011

Hey Mom!

      How are you feeling?! I hope your surgery went well, i've been kinda worried. Thank you so much for sending me that awesome christmas box!! The things that were in there are going to be so helpful! The elders im my room were so suprised when you got them stuff! Elder Gunter told me to tell you that your the 2nd coolest mom in the world, and thats just because his mom has to be first ha! So this week has been pretty busy but way fun. we got a new district in our zone and me and my companion got to train them and give them a tour around the MTC! It was a blast! We are having alot of fun being the zone leaders because we get to spend alot more time with missionaries that arent just in our district, its awesome! So this week we had a member of the 70 come talk to us! His name was Steven E Snow! In his talk he mentioned being related to Erastus Snow. I didnt get to go and talk to him afterward cause fighting threw the crouds of missionaries was hard, but i sure did try! Well i hope your doing well and take it easy for the next few days. Tell chase that Jonny says he has to be your slave! I will be sending some pictures to you today so you will probably get them in the next few days. They are just of me and my district. I will talk to you later!
                                                                                                  love,  Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment