Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 15, 2011

Dear Family,
Hey Everyone! This week me and my companion couldn't get on email because the computer rooms were full and the computer in our classroom is super slow, So I decided to write a letter to you all instead. I'm not sure if you got my email last week or not because it said on a notice I got that it wasn't sent or something. But I want you all to know that I'm doing  great!  Thank you all so much for that Christmas package! I'm so glad I was able to get that, this will honestly be the best Christmas I've ever had.
 So Mom, I got your letter and I'm glad you're doing well! I put your name in the Temple and every night me and my companion pray for you. I hope you get better soon!  There is an Elder in our zone that just got his tonsils out, he is in alot of pain-but he is getting better too.  So this week has gone by so fast that its so hard to believe I've been here for like 2 months almost! It only feels like maybe 2 weeks!  This week we had Elaine S. Dalton, the Young Womens general president come speak to us on Tuesday. It was AWESOME!!
So I'm like way super excited to leave for Mexico! I should be getting my flight plans on Saturday, So I will know what time I get to ship out. I'm pretty sure I will get to call you on that day, but I'm not positive. I will try though!
Spanish is coming along great! Me and my companion are getting really good at teaching and talking spanish. I can mostly understand what people are saying. I'm feeling pretty good about it but after studying spanish for 6 hours everyday for 2 months, I better be getting pretty good!
Anyways, I hope all is well at home, and all of you better be taking good care of mom! Just kidding, BUT SERIOUSLY! Anyways, thanks for all you do. I love you all! Nos Vemos!
Elder Snow

And by the way, Thank you so much for your letters Karly & Kate! I LOVE YOU BOTH!! and Grace I love you too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment