Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, 2011

Hey Everybody!
 
          Hey family! hows it going? Sorry i couldnt call you on tuesday morning like i thought i was going to, as you know, i was throwing up all night the night before i left. I wanted to leave still but the doctor that was on call that night at 4 am told me not to go, so i will be in the MTC a little bit longer, which is a little frustrating, but i'll survive :). So other then getting sick, this week has been pretty good. i've been learning alot, i finished the book of mormon again, and im gonna be in the MTC for new years! I heard that we will have another apostle come talk to us, so im pretty excited for that. I dont really have a companion since Elder Larsen left for Veracruz, so i got put into a trio companionship with two other elders from my zone. They are really cool! So how was everyones christmas? i hope they have all been good! So i will be leaving on monday at 3 in the morning to head out for the airport, and then my flight leaves at 6 to go to dallas. On monday, there are no other missionaries going to Veracruz, so i will be flying alone. I go from Salt Lake to Dallas, then from Dallas to Mexico City, and then from Mexico City to Veracruz. I will call you when i get into the Dallas airport. I get a 30 minute phone call! Im looking forward to talking to all of you!
                                                                         Elder Snow

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you don't know me but I had the opportunity today to meet your son in the Mexico City airport. What memories it brought back of my mission in Ecuador. Did I really look that young when I went on my mission? :) I was happy to be able to lend a helping hand with his immigration papers. I can only imagine looking at those documents for the first time can be overwhelming. I wish your son and you (parents) all the best. He will do a great job. Take care. Ryan

    ReplyDelete