Monday, October 14, 2013

Jonny - "I find myself in my prayers giving thanks more and more for the opportunity to put on this plaque(nametag) every day, i love this work."

Hola mama,

     Hey im way excited for stefi, tell her that im way excited to see those pictures of her by the temple next week! That was an awesome letter from chases new companion! i knew chase would be an excellente missionary, Elder Torrie sounds like an awesome trainer too :) 

     These weeks keep getting shorter and shorter, we blink and then its sunday again, I got to go on divisions a few diferente times this week with the Elders in our zone, we went about 2 hours south to a city named Isla on tuesday and then on friday we went to a little town about a half hour east named Santiago Tuxtla, it was really a blessing for me to work over there because two of my old companions, Elder Areneda and Elder Franco, two elders that i helped train, are working in those two places, seeing them and working with them again was awesome, they have grown a ton since the last time we worked together.

     Right now we are working with a lady named Andrea that has been investigating the church for about 3 months now, little by little she´s been growing her testimony, she even pays her tithing even though shes not a member, but taking the next step of being baptized is a tough decision she says, we are praying she gets baptized at the end of this month.

     I´ve still got 3 weeks left down here to do some good, i find myself in my prayers giving thanks more and more for the opportunity to put on this plaque every day, i love this work. Thanks for your support mom, your going to do awesome in you new calling :) i love you tons and don't forget to send me pictures of the wedding next week.

    Love,

    Elder Snow



No comments:

Post a Comment